Apollo Soil BUG
The Bloomsburg University Goniometer
(BUG) was used to make bidirectional
distribution function (BRDF) measurements of Apollo
- Start here for access to the entire volume.
AAREADME.TXT - Introduction to the BUG archive. Read this first.
VOLDESC.CAT - Description of the volume contents as a PDS catalog
- The INDEX directory contains a PDS index file for
this archive. An index file is an ASCII table with each record (or line) in the
table containing information about a single data product in archive. See the
INDXINFO.TXT for additional details.
- A list of all data files in the archive. Use this file to browse
the data. This file is described by the label
- The DATA directory contains six data products in ASCII CSV tables, accompanied by detached PDS
labels. The data are further described in
- Files in the CATALOG directory are text files
containing documentation formatted in PDS object description language. The files
contain information about the BUG instrument and laboratory, the data set,
personnel involved in archiving the data. The contents of this directory are
BROWSE Directory - The BROWSE directory contains
plots showing examples of the scattering behavior measured by BUG. The contents of this directory are described in
GEOMETRY Directory - The GEOMETRY directory contains files needed to
describe the observation geometry for the data in the archive. Geometry
information and directory contents are described in